Today's update is brought to you by Steven. This is my first time doing this......so....here goes.
Since I seem to have lots of free time as well...here is my random thought of the day:
I HATE UNASSEMBLED FURNITURE!!!!!!
Yesterday I spent about 9 hours putting together all of our furniture which came unassembled. Fun, I know. It doesn't make the task any easier when you can't really understand the instructions that come with them. So after basically discarding the rules, I began assembling the pieces. Apparently all of those days spent with my Dad in the garage helped, because nothing has fallen apart yet (emphasis on yet). Oh yeah, I had to put it all together with hand tools....even more fun. So this morning I awoke feeling like an arthritic old man with achy wrists and a sore back. This on top of my already sore bum from my small fall in the shower. Speaking of showers, another funny story here just popped into my wee little brain. Now this might be too much information for some, but it is funny enough that it needs to be told. The other morning I was brushing my teeth as Kimberly was taking a shower. All of a sudden she began yelling about how hot the water was, and she had no idea why the water was getting hotter. Apparently, when she bent over to get her shampoo, her butt happened to turn the knob, and the water got hotter. The best part is, is that she told me that she never felt the knob touch her butt. So this leads me to believe that my wife has either a.) no nerve endings in her posterior or b.) she frequently adjusts things with her backside and doesn't know it, or c.) her butt really is that big (yes, I have permission to write that...haha). Needless to say...it was a hilarious moment in my life.
Here is another little dialogue that Kimberly and I shared today:
KIMBERLY: Steven, is something wrong with my face....what's wrong with me? Everyone is looking at me weird!!! Oh my gosh...do I look like a tourist!?
ME: No honey....not at all...you're only wearing a t-shirt that says South Dakota State University on it....nope.....you don't look like a tourist at all ;-)
Ignorance is BLISS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment