Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures of our last few days in North Carolina and our first day here!

Our first purchase in Germany! We had to take a trip to the Media Markt because I had to buy a hairdryer, straightener, curling iron and brush. Strangely, the hair dryer was the cheapest thing -only 10 euros!


All of our luggage, we had 6 suitcases and 2 backpacks between us.


This picture is a tad blurry but I wanted a picture of us when we arrived in Stuttgart -we made it!


Steven waiting at the Atlanta airport to board the plane to Stuttgart.


My family (well everyone except Paul, Josh, and Steven) on Thursday eating breakfast right before we left.


Our first apartment together - 3033-D Dorner Circle!


One last picture before we left our apartment.


My daddy and I at breakfast! Best dad ever!


Steven's parents at Carabba's with us before we left. :-)

My parents with us at Dickey's before we left... Josh was there with us. Somewhere :-)

No comments: