For those of you who don't know I've been a preschool teacher for the last 4 years. Maybe a little longer but who knows. So, obviously over the last few years I've heard some pretty funny stuff and the other day I thought I'd write it down so whenever I need a laugh I can come read it!!! Oh, how I love the innocence and simplicity of children. They are such a blessing from God!
- "I have a bigger penis than you!" "No, you don't! My penis is the biggest!"
(From the mouths of 4 year olds while walking outside... they got in the biggest argument over whose penis was the largest! Funniest thing ever).
- My armpits are freaking me out!
(a little boy from the preschool I work out now kept sticking his hand in his armpit and had a very disturbed look on his face. After a few minutes of "checking" himself, he loudly proclaimed that indeed his armpits where freaking him out).
- The same kid was using the bathroom one day and I went in to check on him because he had been in there awhile. I walked in to him sitting on the toilet with his head in his hands. He looked up at me with the most quizzical look and said, "I just don't get it" and then proceeded to grunt while using the bathroom. It was one of the most funny awkward moments I've ever had while working, haha.
- This kid was playing with a toy and looks and me and randomly says (3 year old), "Michael Jackson's a girl." It was hilarious.
- I have sausage link poop.
- My skin is falling off. But don't tell my dad.
I had a whole list of things that were funny but can't think of them right now! The lack of sleep is starting to effect me!
No comments:
Post a Comment