Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm going to the doctor on Monday... I'm getting tired of the constant headaches/migraines, intense dizziness, and constant fatigue. I'm afraid that it's because of my birth control. So, for the 4th time I'll probably be changing my birth control. I think i'll just go back the pill. I've been researching the Nuvaring online, which is what I'm on. Now granted, I originally got on it because I had seen a lot of great reviews. And yes, it is very convenient and easy. And, I love only having to remember to take it out every 3 weeks. However, if the doctor does think that my "issues" are because of it then I will definitely be getting off of it. I am so tired everyday that I wake up exhausted, no matter how much sleep I get! It's annoying! I'm only 23 (well officially on Monday, haha) I'm suppose to have more energy than this!

Steven and I are really busy. We have so much going on right now.... I just want to escape! I'll post more about that later when I can without risking other people finding out that I dont want to know (i.e my bosses who are on my facebook)

We're curretnly watching the movie Australia... and let me tell you, it's one exciting movie.... kidding!

No comments: