Vegetable broth. Sounds disgusting but trust me, when it's one of a few things you can eat, it's amazing! This weekend has been a hungry one for me! Friday I started my soft food/low fiber diet. I ended Friday night with a cheeseburger tray from Cookout, complete with a chocolate cherry milkshake because I knew that after Friday I wouldn't be able to eat until Monday night. Let me tell you, it was good!Saturday, Steven and I went and saw Transformers 2 at the Imax. I thought it was really good and then we went to The Cheesecake Factory for Olivia's surprise birthday party. It was torturous though because everyone around me is eating and I was drinking sprite and attempting to eat cream of chicken soup. Saturday was my liquid only diet... which included milkshakes so it wasn't that bad. It's weird though because the one time that all I can eat is mainly milkshakes, I don't even want them! Today is my clear liquid diet... yikes! I woke up and had a popsicle for breakfast, oh yeah! While Steven was eating his lunch of a delicous looking pepperoni pizza, I was drinking mountain dew :-) However, it's really hard to stay full when all you can "eat" is liquids. I seriously have gotten to the point where I never want to drink anything ever again. I'm tired of drinking... I want to eat!!! I had gotten some vegetable broth because i'm allowed to have broth and was told by an old coworker that veggie broth isn't that bad. It smelled kinda weird/nasty but I was so hungry that I didn't care, haha. However, it was so yummy! It was honestly just like eating chicken noodle soup minus that noodles and chicken, haha. I don't know why it tasted like chicken broth to me because it was definitely veggie broth! But, thankfully now as I am typing this post, I am full for the first time in awhile! I've already planned my first meal for tomorrow. We're making a pot roast! It'll be easy because I can put it in the crock pot right before I leave for the procedure... which I'm really not looking forward to by the way.
Anyways, I think i'll go check on my jello... which I plan to have for dinner! I'm a high diner today :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment