I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday! It's been a long week! My baby is back home praise God! He had an awesome trip... I hope we both get to go there in a few months! Well, we could technically be there in 2 months - whoa! I've got my testing on Monday... I start my fasting tomorrow. I'm really not looking forward to not being able to eat Saturday and Sunday. Tomorrow I can have a soft foods diet. Saturday is a liquid only diet and Sunday is a clear liquids only diet. I'm going to be starving! Anyways, I'm anxious to see what results, if any, they can find! I'm hoping they can find something... even if it's bad. I'm tired of not having anything "wrong" with me.
I really don't want to go to work tomorrow... I just want to stay home with my husband and go to the pool... too bad I can't!
No comments:
Post a Comment