One doctor's appointment down, 2 more to go! How fun.
I had to go to the gastroenterologist this morning at 9 and have another appointment at 1 and then a dentist appointment at 3. So, after going to the gastroenterologist this morning, they determined that I have to get further testing done, joy. So, on June 1st I am having a very invasive, not fun procedure done. I am not happy about it. I'm disgusted, scared, and tired. Oh well, gotta have it done!
I'm heading over the the ob/gyn today because something is seriously wrong with me. No joke. When Steven and I got married, I weighed 100-103.... right now I weigh 115. I gained 12 lbs. in one month. That is A LOT for me. Especially, since my whole life I have never been able to gain weight easily at all. It took me to 9th grade to break 100 lbs. And, up until now, I have weighed 100- 103 lbs for the last 6 years. My mom thinks it's related to my health problems. Even the doctor this morning thought it was weird. I eat healthy and don't really eat that much. I've researched the BC that i'm on and a lot of girls on the patch - Ortho Evera seem to have gained up to 20 lbs! I'm going to talk to my doctor about switching to the ring. I've heard from countless girls that they lost a little bit of weight on it b/c it suppressed their appetite. Regardless, I need to lose some weight. I'm not fitting in my clothes anymore! I know, I know -everyone looks at me and say's "but you're skinny!" Yeah, perhaps. But, for my height and bone structure 115 is a lot.... it's 5 lbs. from 120!!!!!!!!! Ah!
Anyways, onto another subject. Steven and I have some huge decisions to make coming up in the next few months. He's leaving for Germany on June 17th and won't be back until June 22nd. The design school there in Pforzheim wants him to come and take a design test before he is accepted into the school. I'm just praying that God will make it clear to us whether He wants us in Pforzheim, Germany or here in Raleigh, NC. Heck, He might have us to be somewhere totally different from those two! We have a lot to think about and a lot of options to weigh. Prayer would be greatly appreciated!
I can't really think of anymore "new" news... I mean, I'm sure there is some, I'm just failing to remember it right now!
Ciao!
The Bockmanns :-)
1 comment:
what kind of gastro procedure do you have to have done? is it an endoscopy by chance? i've had one.. no biggie. let me know if you need anything love.
ps. we need to hang out sometime soon!
Post a Comment