I'm exhausted. Completely and fully exhausted. I got about 5 hours of sleep. I cried so much in bed last night that I hyperventilated. I have no idea why I am telling you guys that. Maybe because I'm still not over it all (NOTHING regarding Steven and I just fyi).
My eyes are so puffy. I can't get the swelling to go away. My heart is hurt. I don't think in my entire life, I have ever had someone be so mean to me. Heck, I made it through middle school without experiencing the 2-faced crap. However, whatever may come, I will not let this girl at work steal my joy. I am trying so hard to hold my head up high no matter what she may do or say to me. If she lies enough to get me fired, I will continue to praise God because He will of obviously thought that was the best thing.
I just can't put into words the feeling you experience when you come back from your lunch break to find your 2 owners and a coworker that they deem "God" to the preschool talking about you in the office like you would never find out. I stood there for awhile before they even realized I was behind them. There's a ton more, but I need to start getting ready for another tiring, pointless, long, annoying day of work and I don't really feel like writing about it all on here because it will just make me dwell on it some more.
So, I will continue to pray and plead God to make it easier for me to "turn the other cheek". Even when other people at work think I have no purpose....
No comments:
Post a Comment