Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Week Another Post

I am not looking forward to this week. Wait, let me rephrase that... I don't ever look forward to going to work. Period. However, at least we get next Monday off for Memorial Day. Tuesday is my brothers, Steven, last chorus concert of the year. It's always a good one. Tomorrow we're going to watch the Canes game at Mikes house which is a guy that Steven was in design school with that he does freelance for. Btw, on another note... freelance ='s nice money. Haha. Saturday we're celebrating Tim's birthday with a cookout at my parents pool. Hopefully, the weather will be nice. So, on Friday I found this awesome coupon that allows you to shop at BJ's for 60 days. Well, we went there today and I think the card they gave us says that it expires on June something. We've started shopping there more because we go through yogurt, deli meat, granola bars, and cereal like crazy! So, it's nice to buy it in bulk and not have to go to the grocery store every week to stock up!

I'm still trying to get over the whole work thing. Friday was a good day. Friday morning I spent my whole shower praying and pleading God for strength to make it through the day. However, even though people were nice to me, I really think it's just because they know that I heard stuff and are "walking on eggshells" and trying to figure out where I stand with them. If they're going to be 2-faced, then i'll act like everything's okay as well. Well, until at least something else happens and then i'm outta there. I don't deserve that kind of crap. I don't know if i've posted this and I don't really feel like going back and re-reading my previous posts.... so if I have, sorry! Steven leaves for Germany on Wednesday, June 17th and comes back Monday, June 22nd. I'll have to sleep alone for 5 nights!!! I'm seriously not happy about that. Like, I don't need someone staying with me everynight because I'm scared...but still, I don't like being alone :-( I think my brother might stay with me on the weekend just so i'm not bored... or, maybe i'll make some plans.... who knows right now :-) This will be our first time away from each other since we were married, ah!!!!!!

Oh, and real quick, my procedure got rescheduled for June 29th... I moved it from June 1st because I have to fast for 3 days and we have Kara's baby dedication the Sunday before I originally had to have it done. Which would have meant that while everyone was pigging out at the dinner afterwards, I would've had to sit there sipping on water/tea/soda while everyone thinks i'm either sick or have an eating disorder. Not fun.

Well, that's it for now, I hope you all have a GREAT week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so colonoscopy is a little different than endoscopy. you know what it is right? i know a lot of people that have had one (like every woman I work with) and they honestly say the worst part is the prep the night before (because you have to be completely cleaned out!) but the procedure itself isnt' bad b/c you don't feel anything or know what's going on. hopefully it won't be bad for you at all!! i'm sure steven will love that you will be loopy for a day or so haha.

the weekend has been good without him here. owen has behaved. the worst part (aside from him screaming all evening haha) was having to lug all of our stuff to church. i didn't realize how hard it is to carry a heavy baby in a heavy carseat, diaper bag, big bible AND purse! i def know how i'll do it better next time. thankfully he comes home tomorrow.. i'm ready. i miss him.

love!