Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often

We went to Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach today... it was SO much fun! We went and explored the battleship in Wilmington. We were set on going to downtown Wilmington to the Azalea Festival but after driving around looking for parking for 40 minutes if not longer... we gave up. Haha. But, it was fun driving around looking at all the gorgeous historic houses. Afterwards, we drove to Wrightsville Beach and went and layed on the beach for awhile. We only had 40 cents with us and the parking meter obviously only took change so the 40 cents gave up about 20 minutes. Well, we didn't think they would actually be checking the meters because 1) it wasn't crowded at all and 2) well I forgot my 2nd reason lol but yeah, we just didn't think they'd be checking. Well, we came back to find an orange envelope on our window and surprise surprise, it was a parking ticket! The ticket had literally been written 2 minutes before we got there. RIDICULOUS! We drove around looking at all the other cars in front of the meters and we found a ton that had no time left and no ticket on their car. Just our luck :-)

It was such a fun Saturday!!! I can't wait for our next beach trip :-)

The second stupid thing that happened today is, I was hungry a little while ago and decided to have a bowl of cereal. Well, I decided that I wanted orange juice too so I pulled that out of the refridgerator as well. Without thinking, I poured the orange juice on top of my cereal! What the heck?!?! I swear I'm losing my mind. Then, after I poured a glass of juice, I went to pour a new bowl of cereal and almost poured it into my orange juice! Ah, I swear i'm going crazy :-)

No comments: