I've decided to start and try updating every Sunday. We'll see how long this lasts...
Thankfully, this past week went by really fast. Sadly, the weekend has gone by even faster! Yesterday felt like it FLEW by!!! We got up around 10, took a shower, ate a late breakfast/brunch, got ready and finally left the house around 2ish. Then we had to run over to Noodles and get my last paycheck and W2 form, run by Blockbuster and try to clear something up and then ran by my parents house! After a quick visit there we set off to our hot date of the day :-)
For those of you who don't know my all time favorite mall to go to is Southpointe. There are so many stores there, a lot that Triangle Town Center and Crabtree don't have. Plus, they have all these restaurants and shops outside. PLUS, you can go down the street or across the street and there's even more stores! That is precisely why I love that mall... there is so much to do there! I don't go there all the time but Steven knows that I love going there so he took me, yay! We also had dinner at Champs out there which is another one of my favorite restaurants.
I think my favorite part of the whole day (besides shopping lol) was on the way to my house we were driving down Oberlin and saw Ritas (which is my new FAVORITE custard/italian ice place) I seriously was eating there like every other day at one point! Haha! So anyways, back to my story... we were driving down the road and I said, "Oooo Ritas" Totally not expecting anything and then suddenly out of the blue he pulled into the shopping center and surprised me by getting me a Gelati!!! YUMMY! I have such a wonderful husband... ah, life could not be more perfect :-)
Tuesday was great too, well Tuesday evening. On Tuesday, Steven worked at Providence and got home around 4:30 and I worked until 6 and didn't get home until 6:30. As I walked in the door Steven starts saying, "Don't come in the kitchen!" I was ok? Come to find out he was surprising me by making dinner... Chicken Parmigiana. From scratch ;-). He made everything homemade... the sauce was amazing... I didn't even know how to make homemade tomato sauce! I mean, it wasn't the typical just blend up tomatoes sauce either! I was VERY impressed to say the least ;-)
I'm still waiting to see what else he has up his sleeves.... never would I have guessed that I had married a little chef ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment