Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Questions of a Married Couple

This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you.

♥ What are your middle names?
Mine- Beth
His- Wayne

♥ How long have you been together?
Been together six years and we're married on Jan. 17,th 2009.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
um, a couple a months. Well, Steven just informed me that we met when we were 5... we were in sunday school together at Providence!

♥ Who asked who out?
Steven did through a letter he gave to Ryan Knight to give me on the high school ski retreat.

♥ How old are each of you?
Me-22
He- 22 (older by 2 months)

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Mine.

♥ Do you have any children together?
NO.

♥ What about pets?
Not yet.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No, different high schools and different colleges.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Yeah. I mean we both were born in different states (I was born in FL and he was born in NJ) but we both moved here when we were younger.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Steven hands down.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Use to be Fox and Hound and now it's probably El Rodeo or Qdoba...

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
St. Maarten... on our honeymoon.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Both.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Both of us.

♥ Who is more social?
Steven says I'm more of a networker... he swears I know everybody in this state, haha. But, I guess we're equally as social.

♥ Who is the neat freak?
Both are depending on what it is.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
I am about getting out of bed... Steven is pretty stubborn about everything else...so that would make the answer Steven..

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Neither, we get up at the same time

♥ Where was your first date?
We saw the movie Hot Chick for a first date...oh yeah.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Definitely Kimberly.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No...but I guess that makes them more special when I do get them.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We usually try to figure out how we are going to split our time between both of our families festivities. This usually ends up in us driving from house to house on the holidays. It is quite hectic but fun.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Kimberly.

♥ Who sleeps more?
We both sleep about the same..but Kimberly is a bear to get out of bed in the morning.

♥ Who eats more?
Steven, hands down.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
Kimberly...and she likes to accidentally die everything pink.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Steven

No comments: