Friday, December 19, 2008
Our First Place
SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! We still need to organize and move stuff around but we got all the furniture moved in today. Yay! We spent a good 5 1/2 - 6 hours moving stuff in. I'm exhausted and I know Steven is. I'll have to upload some pictures so that all my family can see it when I get a chance. Everything works great in the apartment...even though we realized today that we have no microwave - no biggie though. Oh, and we can't get our dishwasher to drain. Weird. I tried 3 times and we left it running a "load" when we left tonight so that maybe it would be working tomorrow. Steven thinks it's because the drain in the sink was plugged? I don't know. The apartment's living room and bedroom are a little smaller than the one we originally saw but that's because the one we previewed was a handicap one. But still, for the amount of money we're spending we're getting a lot of space. It's really cute. I have to work from 10 -3:30 tomorrow and then i'm going over there after work so that we can organize the apartment some more. I'm really excited because other than living in a dorm room once, I've never had my "own" place. Now, I (and Steven, haha) will! Steven's lived on his own for the last 4 years though and just moved home later this summer because his lease had run out. I think he'll be glad to have his own space again and to be on his own. Anyways, I should probably get to bed since I have to get up earlier than usual on a SATURDAY for work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment