Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Abode

I killed my back moving all of Steven's stuff in yesterday. I can barely move without feeling like someone is stabbing me, ouch! I guess that's what I get for moving in Steven's wooden nightstand...not the cheap ones where they have that fake wood crap in the drawers. Nope, Steven has to have the expensive stuff :-). I also thought I could move in the table myself. Bad idea... i'm paying the price for it now. We moved some more stuff in/around today. It's finally becoming uncluttered (a little). We hung this mirror thing above the fireplace, it's really cute. Then, in the fireplace - at the front not completely in the fireplace - are 5 glass votive holders/candelabras. If that's what you call them. Not sure how long those will last though, they're pretty delicate. Anyways, we have this ledge on our ceiling if that's what it's called, in our bedroom so today we went to Big Lots and got these paper lanterns to hang there. It's going to look SO cute. I've got to get to bed, my back is killing me and we've got church in the morning. Poor Steven has to get up at 6 to do security at the church until 1. Then, we've got major grocery shopping to do, then my parents are bringing over the tv stand they bought us, then we're going to the Germany concert thing at church, then exchanging gifts with Sabrina and Tim before they head to Pennsylvania for Christmas with his family. What a busy day tomorrow!

No comments: