Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Freezing!

Thankfully, the rain stopped right before my portraits were suppose to be and held off until right after them! We ended going to just one place because the photographers said they got so many great pictures! Yay! We went to this field in Cary thats just full of weeds...like the really high ones. It sounds really weird but I swear it was the prettiest place ever! Unfortuantely, even though the rain held off the temperatures sure didn't rise! It was SOOOO cold!!!! I couldn't feel my arms or hands by the end of the hour or so shoot. It was a lot of fun though. My makeup turned out gorgeous and so did my hair :-)

Hopefully, I won't get anymore sick from standing around in the cold for so long... because I just now feel like i'm starting to get over the cold I have. So needless, to say it's been a great day minus the stomach ache i've had ALL day. Yuck. I think it's because I'm coughing so much... I don't know. I'm exhausted now. We had premarital counseling from 9-10 this morning. Which I was really tired at because I kept waking up last night not able to breath and with a stomach ache. Then, I went straight to Lancome for Patrick to do my makeup which took a good hour. Then, I went straight to Mitchells at North Hills and the owner of that salon did my hair. She's like one of the best in Raleigh - and I expect the best, haha. Anyways, after that we flew home and jumped in my dress which fit but was really tight! Then we went over to Cary where we met Hilton and his wife (our photographers) for the photo shoot.

Wow, that was a mouthful... and i'm tired and cold so I need a shower!

Ciao!

:-)

1 comment:

Court said...

seriously though, if there's ever anything yall need that's a bit pricey, especially drinks (those are like half the prices that they are in a regular ABC store)! He can certainly pick it up for you, as long as yall give him a little money to do so! Love you, can't wait for the wedding!! Yall are still coming on Saturday right?