- my bridal portrait is tomorrow! Pray it doesn't rain!!! The photographer, Hilton has all these awesome plans of where he's going to take me for the pictures. I'm pretty excited!
- I'm all doped up on medicine which is always fun. I just took some Theraflu severe cold and cough because my nose is so stuffy and i'm starting to get a worse cough. Not to mention, I have the WORSE pain in my face. It sounds funny but it's not. I want to drill holes in my cheek bones to release the pressure!!!
- Steven moves into the apartment on Friday, SO excited.
- I need more money.... what's new.
- I went again to the tailor to try on my dress today, it actually fit praise God! I had her take it in a little more because the dress is so heavy that it falls down.
- Tomorrow for the pictures I'm wearing red heels :-) Hilton wanted me to wear red hills and have red roses for some of the pictures.
- I've only bought 3 presents so far for Christmas... and it's next week! I've bought Stevens, my sisters and Tims (her husband)
I'm done for now.... the Theraflu is starting to kick in :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment