Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Such a great weekend!

So, finally a update! After finding out that Steven didn't get the job at Honda we have decided to stay in Raleigh until August beginning of September and then hopefully move to Germany for Steven to attend grad school. The semester begins in October. According to the school in Pforzheim, Steven will have to fly over there in July I believe to be "tested" Haha, that sounds weird! So, hopefully if that goes as planned he will be accepted and then move there in October! Fun! This is where we feel like God is leading us right now. So, since we made that decision to stay here we had to start looking at apartments, just like I stated in the previous post. We looked at 3 today and found one that we really liked called Woodland Court Apartments... they are over by Lake Johnson. They had the best rent and included a washer/dryer and refrigerator which is always good! They also had a cute little fire place :-).

Ok, I forgot the rest of the stuff I was going to update about, oopps!

I'll remember sometime tonight :-)

No comments: