Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So excited!

We decided upon an apartment tonight! Steven's going to pay the different fees tomorrow to hold the apartment. Steven will move in on December 19th and then I will move in when we're married, obviously :-) I'm SO excited. It's a one bedroom/bath with 810 sq ft. at an apartment complex called Woodland Court Apartments...the ones I mentioned earlier. It's a pretty decent sized apartment. We are so excited. We found a really cool comforter that we liked tonight too. This weekend we're going to go look at Aaron's Furniture which is a place that sales barely used furniture mad cheap. There's a lot of really cute stuff there.

I'm super excited if you can't tell! I'll upload pictures of it when I get some but that probably won't until closer to December 19th.

1 comment:

silkia said...

thats so great to hear. i am so excited for you guys!!!!! your very own first apartment. if you need any help with the moving just let us know. okay?