This weekend was a really relaxing one. Well, after 2:00 on Saturday it became one! I had training at Noodles & Company Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 8-2. I can't even remember what Steven and I did this weekend.... the biggest thing we did all weekend was get him fitted for his tux on Saturday. It was fun - he looked super cute...
Sunday was my youngest brother - Joshua's birthday. Some of his friends and my family plus Steven all went and played frisbee golf and had a little party at the park. I on the other hand went shopping! Got a pair of jeans and some other cute little things.
Making dinner for Steven tonight. I'm thinking chili and this fruit "soup" recipe I found in my cook book. It looks really good! Courts bachelorette party is on Saturday. It's going to be so much fun. We're going to Twisted Fork for dinner (never been) then going to the mall and then back to her apartment to hang out. Plus, I get to wear a cute little black dress so it's all good. I love dressing up.....
Until next time...
1 comment:
yay for dressing up! love it!
Post a Comment