I am exhausted for some reason... maybe standing on my feet for 7 hours would do that? Ha. Steven still hasn't heard back from Honda yet. They said he should hear back from them by Friday. Still praying for that one!!! We need this really bad. We'll be beyond bummed if this doesn't work out...
I don't want to see him get told no again............... Please, God.
Store officially opens tomorrow. Yay. Sike - and I just said sike...wow. It's been crazy the last few days with having VIP days. People and free food. It's a fat person paradise.... ew.
I'll update when I have more interesting things to talk about. I'm off to finally eat a real meal. I don't get a lunch break at work so lately, I've been eating breakfast (yogurt and a bagel) and then eating "lunch" at around 4 in the afternoon and then dinner. Sometimes I just eat breakfast and dinner. It sucks. Which is probably yet another reason why I'm so tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment