Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Silence, I kill you!!!

Haha, sorry - if you've ever seen Jeff Dunham's - Achmed the Dead Terrorist then you know what i'm quoting. I love watching that. So, i've been sitting here looking up verses and different things to say during our wedding ceremony and i've found some great ones! I have no idea when I'll have them read or Steven and I will read them (if we do) but they're really sweet....and some are just ones I love but won't necessarily be in the wedding:

"I have found the one whom my soul loveth" - Song of Solomon 3:4. LOVE this verse.

I found this 'thank you' text online and I think it's worded nice:
"
We would like to thank our family and friends for sharing with us this first day of our life together. We feel especially blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. A special thanks to our parents for their guidance, love and support throughout the years and for helping to create this beautiful and special day for us!"

Cute quote! Maybe we'll add it into our slideshow - who knows...

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible" - When Harry Met Sally

"Love endures all things, believes all things, hopes all things. Love never fails" -Corinthians

There's some more...but I can't remember where I saw them! OOOO, here's a picture of the shoes I bought for my dress last weekend :-)

I obviously got them in white. But they're super cute! I wanted something simple, yet elegant. They have 3 1/2 inch heels!!! I had to get ones with about that much heel because I ordered my dress in a 0 petite and the end is scalloped lace so I don't want to have to get it hemmed!!!

Ok, enough typing - my hands hurt now!!!!!!










No comments: