- It's Friday (finally)
- 3 day weekend...must I say more? :-)
- Firebirds tonight for dinner. Steven wants to take me out to a nice dinner. mmmmmmmmm....
- Get paid today. Yay for money.
- Get to see Steven in about 9 hours? Ah, that sounds so far away!
- Currently watching Super Why with Ava....shoot me.
- Parents bought 2 new cars this week (used but still) A jetta and a jeep. Steven gets the Jetta.
- It's beyond nasty outside....no point in even doing my hair due to the humidity!
- Steven's finally finished his portfolio for Germany - now all he has to do is the application and a paper?
- Courtney's getting married in 85 days. And yes, I did just check her facebook... i'm not that good at remembering dates!!!
I am SO in love with Steven!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I can't think of anything else to say so.............. Tschüss!!!!!
- 3 day weekend...must I say more? :-)
- Firebirds tonight for dinner. Steven wants to take me out to a nice dinner. mmmmmmmmm....
- Get paid today. Yay for money.
- Get to see Steven in about 9 hours? Ah, that sounds so far away!
- Currently watching Super Why with Ava....shoot me.
- Parents bought 2 new cars this week (used but still) A jetta and a jeep. Steven gets the Jetta.
- It's beyond nasty outside....no point in even doing my hair due to the humidity!
- Steven's finally finished his portfolio for Germany - now all he has to do is the application and a paper?
- Courtney's getting married in 85 days. And yes, I did just check her facebook... i'm not that good at remembering dates!!!
I am SO in love with Steven!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I can't think of anything else to say so.............. Tschüss!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment