Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Whew, what a great day it has been. Today was a much needed day off. I got some stuff done and met my love for lunch. Man, I love him! I have been feeling so worn down, exhausted, and at the end of my rope so to speak. Today helped restore me. Thank you God for days like these...

This week is a busy one. No joke, get this.  We have.....

My nephew, Elijah's, 2nd birthday tomorrow.
My father in law's birthday on Wednesday.
My niece, Kara's, 3rd birthday on Thursday.

Then....

We have Kara's birthday party on Saturday then we're going out to celebrate Cinco de Mayo... with Mexican food of course! Not only is Saturday Cinco de Mayo but it's also Steven's "anniversary" of surviving his horrible car wreck back in 2004 (?). So, we have a good reason to party that day! Bring on the strawberry margaritas :-D.

In other news, think I'm going to go work out. Now that I've written that, I'm sure I'll change my mind, haha!

Hope all of you have a fabulous, stress-free (haha, is that even possible?!), week!

No comments: