An
Hey Ya'll! Happy Friday! Steven and I have had off all week for our anniversary. Three years baby! We spent most of it up in Pennsylvania visiting my sister, brother in law, and their two sweet boys (almost 2 year old and a 6 week old). Today has consisted of watching movies all day long and being lazy. I love it. It is so nice to have a break from work although it seems that every time I have work off I end up getting sick. For instance this vacation... just got it confirmed that I do have a sinus infection. Yay. By the way, amoxicillin sucks. I'm really tempted to just stop taking it...although that would be a really bad idea :-P.Oy.
Okay, onto more exciting things like 5 Question Friday! Check out Mama M for some more fun answers!
1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?Well since it's only Steven and I, I don't hide snacks. Just buy extra so if my man decides to eat it all I've got my own stash, haha.
2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?My car is kept decently clean clutter wise. Now, the inside seems to get dirty easily due to dog hair, dust, etc.... Ask me in a few years when we have kids how clean my car is ;-D
3. Have you ever been to Vegas?Nope, but I wanna! I keep telling Steven that I want to go there and "experience" it at some point in my life...
4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?Ooooooo, freezing cold room and lots of blankets! I can't stand being hot and cannot sleep hot/warm at all. If I wake up freezing cold then the room is the right temp. Good thing I married a man who likes to be cold too!
5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?Oh man. Flying and me do not go together. Besides the fact that I hate flying because I think the plane is going to go down at any second, I just really do not enjoy how flying makes you feel. Well, at least for me. It makes me super dizzy, nauseous, antsy..ugh, all things not fun. The worse experience I ever had was this past summer when I flew to Germany for Steven's graduation. Oh, was that bad. About halfway into the flight from Atlanta to Stuttgart I got super nauseous. Now, those who know me know that I do not handle nausea/throwing up well at all. At flipping all. I went to the back of the plane and sat in a seat next to the bathroom b/c let's be honest......who wants to puke in public and WHO wants to puke in a teeny little bag. Ew. Random side note: I never did actually throw up, thank God. Anyways, so a attendant comes up to me and tells me I have to go back to my seat. I said I wasn't going back. Haha. I literally pleaded with her to just sit there for five minutes. Just five minutes. She basically told me to drink some ginger ale and go puke in an airplane bag. Which by the way, I did get upset over and told her very
No comments:
Post a Comment