Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friday, at LAST!

Oh my goodness, could Friday have taken any longer to get here! I mean, seriously! It's just been one of those weeks. Anyways, enough negative talk for now.

Well wait, I take that back. Have you ever realized how your car will break down at the most INCONVENIENT time ever! Welcome to my life. Except wait,  last week my car broke or should I say, died down. Then, we had a little mishap with the one we bought. But, I'm happy to say all is well. Thank God for an awesome father in law who just so happens to do mechanical/body work! He is awesome.

I'm going to go ahead and post my 5 question Friday today as tomorrow we are busy and like always, I will forget. Opps.  Click on over to Mama M's blog. She started it and she's cool. 

Here we go!



1. Have you ever had roommates?
Well yes, I did. When I was at Liberty I roomed with a good friend from elementary - high school and our other roommate a girl named Tina who became and still is a good friend of mine.

2. How many names do you/your children have?Um... no children besides our pup. He is considered our child... I guess :-D.  We often call him Sammy, Samsonite, Airhead, or Samtard. He's an weird, funny, loving, hyper, crazy dog. Seriously, that dog has issues ;-) But we love him anyways! I'm often referred to as Kimberly, Kimbo, Bockmann, or Babster.  Not very exciting huh?

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
I DVR'd it (is that even a word?). But, watch some of the coverage with my mother in law while we waited for my car to get towed to their house. However, I haven't watched the whole thing through and don't really have the desire to anymore. I saw the important stuff... ya know, the dress, reception dress, flowers, etc.

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
You mean what ISN'T the messiest room in our house?! Hahahaha, totally kidding. Our living room stays pretty clean and un-cluttered. But, that's due to the fact that we don't sit in there that often. Our back family room/office stay pretty clean too. Our bedroom is probably the most messy. I strongly dislike folding laundry. Enough said :-)

5. What is your ideal mothers day?


Well see, slight problem there. I'm not a mother... yet. But, if I were a mom my ideal Mother's Day would be sleeping in however late I wanted and having a relaxing day.

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Ha!! Our Mother's Days sound similar! Someday you'll be a mother, and you'll want exactly what you just said! And, I'm totally curious...what happened to your car(s)?!

Steven & Kimberly said...

Oh geez, everything happened! Haha! Mine had the idle air control valve go on it. Steven had 2 different problems with it. The heater hose broke and the fan.

But, we got his fixed, thank God! Mine was um.... disregarded, lol! Thankfully, we just got a nice 2011 Mazda 3 back in February so it wasn't too hard to part with my old clunker ;-)