Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just sayin'

that Grey's Anatomy tonight was caaaaa-ra-zyyy...

Pretty sure I didn't exhale the entire time. Yep, i'm that good.  Whew, so good to be able to breathe normally again.  I haven't seen a show that drama filled in awhile, besides 24 of course.

Whew baby, at least McDreamy is still alive ;-)

In other news, I bought a couch last night.  Our first purchase for the apartment we don't have yet, go us!  Eh, i'm tired of moving....anyone wanna take my place.

Hehe, I can see my mother in law rolling her eyes already. Haha. Love ya momma!

And...........

I miss my husband. love. man of household. leader. best friend. sexy friend. my unborn baby's daddy. Haha. i've always wanted to say that.

Come home soon my love. Ya sure you hafta finish up that silly semester? Just playing around, I know you do.  And, why am I typing as if he is reading this right now... silly me.

Blah, I should probably go to bed since I couldn't fall asleep until almost 2:40 this morning...then I slept until 4 something and then to 6 something...and then back until 9 something. Weird.  I need Ambien - I love that stuff, haha!

No comments: