Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Five Question Friday

Well, I've made it a little over 1 week without my husband here...see, I'm not falling to pieces without him.... yet.  Man, I miss that boy!  Only a few more weeks until I can see his sweet face. Ah, I cannot wait!

It's so weird because I'm so use to sleeping with him. Now, I get in bed and roll over to say goodnight to him but most times, it just goes like this...roll over...face what is Steven's pillow, "Goodnight Steven!!! Er....I mean..... white fluffy pillow!" I'm tellin' ya, hugging a white pillow goodnight just ain't the same! Haha.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow though.  I picked up some good ole' hairdye and plan on making my locks beautiful again!  But, hopefully (fingers crossed) the results won't look something like this:


Yes, that's me....with red hair.  Don't let the picture deceive you b/c my hair was literally almost the color of Steven's shirt in that picture. Thankfully, that picture is a few years old. Oh, and guess what day that hair dye mistake happened to occur on....oh, just the day BEFORE Christmas. Oh yes, I looked like a walking Christmas ornament at that Christmas Eve service.

I learned a very valuable lesson that Christmas... never, ever, under any circumstance, let your boyfriend, husband, fiance, any man for that matter, pick out your hair dye. Never. You will regret it. You will cry...er, tears of joy? I think not.  Haha, such a funny memory now.

Moving on....

Today (tomorrow really) is Five Question Friday! Click on this link to Mama M's blog to read other intriguing answers!
 
1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
Date night definitely! Especially these days since we don't get to see each other that often between school....and er..............well, school.

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Heck yeah I can! I can also go cross eyed and move each eye individually. Does that make sense? Yep, my husband thinks he's married to a fuh-reak! Haha! And yes, there's a video on my blog showing me doing my said "talent."

3. What is your favorite flower and why?

Um, well I don't have one favorite flower..but two! I love, love, LOVE Stargazer Lilies and Calle Lilies. Beautiful!

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

Easy - don't date guys in high school...they're crazy and immature! Hehe. Just playing because I met my now husband in high school :-)

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?

The first thing I'd do is pay off the loan Steven and I took to go to Germany. Then, I'd give my parents and in-laws some and then bank the rest!

 Oh, and of course I can't end this post without an adorable picture of my nephew, Elijah!

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

Gorgeous!! That baby is just incredible!

I like calla lillies too! I didn't say my fave...but that'd be tulips!