Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Let's get down to business. It's Five Question Friday and I can't think of anything witty to say, haha. So therefore, I'll skip my lame attempts at making funny and witty comments and jump right to 5 Question Friday!

Jump on over to Mama M's blog for some more entertaining 5 question Fridayers. I believe I just made up a word, ah yes, I did ;-)



1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?Haha, I def. would never say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, or anywhoodles, or booyah in real life. Or would I??? Ok, so maybe I have er, do. I write "howdy" a lot on here and have never really said that word in real life now that I think of it, haha.

2. Do you still write checks?
Nope. Unless it's something that requires me to. For instance, when I worked at this preschool, I had to write a check for my health insurance every month. Checks are a pain and I never remember to keep track of my purchases when I use them.  Opps.  I had a bad first experience with them, haha. The first time I ever used them, I was in American Eagle with my mom and got to check out and had to write a check. For the 1st time. I was so nervous for some reason that it took me 3 attempts and 3 wasted checks to get it right. Oh, did I mention that the line behind me was like 8390583 people deep? Yeah, no pressure. Haha.

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
President Bush because he's not Obama. Hehe, just kidding. In all seriousness, I like Abraham Lincoln the best because he helped free the slaves.

4. Are you a yeller?
Sometimes, but only when I'm mad.  Oh wait, and if I'm at my inlaws ;-) Hehe. We're all a tad "loud" so you've gotta yell to be heard :-) Sometimes, Steven and I joke that it's like a who can talk the loudest competition. Oh well, gotta yell to be heard in my family too sometimes. Love em' though!

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?

Ewww...no. :-)

No comments: