Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Monday has come and almost gone in good ole' German land.  I haven't done a Not Me! Monday in awhile!  So I thought I'd jump the bandwagon and do one since well frankly, there isn't much else to do right now!

I know you all are sitting on the edge of you seats anxiously awaiting my Not Me! Monday. Ok, so you're probably not... but it was a funny image.

Be sure to jump on over to MckMama's blog to see all the bazillion other Not Me! Mondays :-)

Ya'll have a good week now!




It is not me who has eaten almost a whole bag of sprinkles... by myself.  In my defense, it was a small bag. Er, well kinda.

It is not me who is going to be U.S.A. bound in less than 3 1/2 weeks.  I am not crazy excited about this and am not also crazy sad about this. It is not me who will be leaving my husband in Germany for almost 3 months to go home, work, and get things setup for us.  My studly husband has to stay here to finish up the semester, boo....

We do not currently have 3 loads of clean laundry on our bed. And, two more to wash. We really should not reproduce because we can barely keep our own laundry under control. But, that could just be due to the fact that we have to pay 2 euros for every wash and 2 more euros for every dry. Plus, the laundry room is 5 levels down... and i'm lazy. Haha. When we lived in the U.S. and thus had our own washer/drying in our house, we never had buildups of laundry. Ok, that's a lie, hehe, but it was never more than 1-3 loads.

It is not me who was so excited when I figured out how to fix something in my blog html, that I proceeded to skip around our apartment singing and dancing.  My husband did not come home to find me spinning around chanting, "I did it! I did it!" Hey, it's the small things in life that bring the most happiness.....right? Haha.

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

Where in Germany? I am coming from Mckmama and I am in Germany as well!! LOL. Small world

Steven & Kimberly said...

Yeah, it is! We're in Pforzheim.