Onto more exciting Bockmann news. No wait, I can't announce that yet... that news will be announced this weekend :-).
And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for, Five Question Friday!
(Ya hafta say that like a sports announcer ya know... go ahead, do it.... kidding)

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Oh yeah, sure did! I walked out to my car with the extremely intimidating looking man and did my thing. He was so impressed at my sweet driving skills he wrote "pass" before I got back. Ok, so maybe he didn't. But still. I did my thing, drove back to the DMV, walked into the building, and gave my mom "the nod." Ya know, the one where no words are needed :-)
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Geez, I have to pick just one? My life is made up of embarrassing moments. But, i'll leave you with only 2 since I don't have 1 most embarrassing moment, I have like 100. First one is from church camp. All us girls were singing in our cabin and started singing, "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name" and we got to the part, "Let Angels prostrates fall." Yeah. Guess which word I said wrong? You got it! I belted at the top of my lungs, "Let Angels prostates fall!" and instantly there was dead silence and a universal 'swoosh' of heads turning to look at me. "Um...Kimberly... did you say prostate?" Me: "Uhhhh, yeah?" Everyone else: "It's prostrate... can you imagine what that would look like?! (insert universal laughing)" And, insert more belly laughing. Yeah, needless to say to this day, I never sing that line in fear i'll mess the word up...again.
Second most embarrassing moment. Oh, I hate reliving this day. My family decided one summer to go to Silver Lake for the day and my youngest brother was oh, I don't know... 7? I was standing in the kid section with him while he goofed off and had my back turned to him and was looking out over the water. Yeah, you know where this is going. Haha. The water only came up to maybe my knees. The next thing I know he had pulled down my bikini bottoms to my knees. Yup. It took me a second to realize what had happened but oh, when I did I yanked those suckers up. The second he had pulled down my bottoms, there was a breakout of laughter. And, I, red faced as could be slowly turned around, nodded at the laughing men, and walked back to my towel to bury my face in it. Yes, strange men of Silver Lake, I'm sorry you had to see my white hiney!
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Probably Oprah. If I was on, "What Not to Wear" that would mean that I dressed horribly and if I was on, "Biggest Loser" that would mean...oh you know. So, i'll save my pride and say Oprah even though I think she can be a tad annoying at times. Hey, I just want to go back where she had her "Favorite Things" show and go on that one!
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Um.... can't believe i'm answering this on my public blog. But yes, I would have plastic surgery but I'll keep the details a secret ;-) I don't think there's anything wrong with getting it as long as you're getting it because YOU want it and not because you're trying to please someone else.
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
Probably Oprah. If I was on, "What Not to Wear" that would mean that I dressed horribly and if I was on, "Biggest Loser" that would mean...oh you know. So, i'll save my pride and say Oprah even though I think she can be a tad annoying at times. Hey, I just want to go back where she had her "Favorite Things" show and go on that one!
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Um.... can't believe i'm answering this on my public blog. But yes, I would have plastic surgery but I'll keep the details a secret ;-) I don't think there's anything wrong with getting it as long as you're getting it because YOU want it and not because you're trying to please someone else.
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
I don't really have a pair of favorite jeans to wear. As long as their cute and comfortable, I'm in them. But, I do really like American Eagles jeans. Jeans are an annoying thing for me to pick out because i'm short.
No comments:
Post a Comment