These babies are just a lil' piece of Heaven. Make them, your mouth will thank me.
Oh, and did I mention has easy these things are to make.
Super duper easy smeezy.
These babies are fool proof too. They have to be... I made them :-D
I introduce you to...
Brazilian Brigadeiro's
Ok, you don't have to pull my leg that much. I'll share the super duper easy recipe with you.
Brazilian Brigadeiro's Ingredients: | |
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk 1 tablespoon margarine 8 tablespoon cocoa powder (some recipes call for less cocoa but I thought that 8 was just the right amount. I did about 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder and did 4 of Nesquick b/c cocoa powder can be bitter) | |
Directions: | |
Cook over medium-low heat, stir vigorously the sweetened condensed milk, margarine and cocoa powder. Cook the mixture until it thickens enough to show the pan bottom during stirring. Cook it until the mixture starts "pulling" with the spoon. You can then either pour it into a Pyrex type dish to cool or pour it onto a plate like I did. Then, either cool it until it is room temperature or chill for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. After the mixture is chilled, butter your hands and roll the balls into about 1 inch balls. After that, roll them into chocolate sprinkles. You can also roll them in chocolate powder, rainbow sprinkles, chopped nuts, coconut flakes or really anything that sounds appealing to you :-) They will keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. See, told ya they were easy! | |
No comments:
Post a Comment