I just spent way too much time uploading/creating this blog template. But, I think it turned out really well! My awesome, photoshop expert, of a husband was a great help with it.
So, thank you Mr. Wonderful Photoshop Expert ;-)
Ah, and do you notice another change? Yep, we... the blog and I of course, are no longer, "The Bockmanns."
That's so........... last year. Haha. It was a little boring not gonna lie. Not that we the Bockmanns are boring. My sweet husband sat around brainstorming blog names with me for a good while until we came up with this one. We are officially....
Draw Me In!
If you know my husband, or anything about him for that matter, you know that he is an auuhhhmaazzinng designer (in my own personal opinion) :-). So ya know... draw me in as in drawing? And it also means draw me in like you would draw someone in that you love. If that makes sense. So, there's a little bit of "history" behind the blog name.
Anyways, he is currently finishing up a wickedly awesome sketch for his portfolio and I am.....well blogging. Haha. We are attempting to listen to music over our screaming (?) neighbors. Except this time, we can't figure out if they are yelling or watching a tv show with a lot of yelling in it. We personally think they are watching Jerry Springer re-runs!
Now, that would be stinkin' hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment