Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

The best food I've ever ate

I was just reading a friend's blog where she wrote a blog post listing the best food she's ever eaten and where she ate it at. She had a good question, "What is the best food you've ever eaten?"

Seriously, what is the best food I've ever eaten?! I don't know!  I have tons of foods that I love though.  I'll follow her list and see if I can fill it in as well as she did. I've added a few categories and changed a few things. Thank you Kate for the great idea :-)

My favorite favorite foods:

Bagels: Asiago Parmesan from Bruegger's Bagels
 
Biscuit: Bojangles

Biscuit (Fast Food; Breakfast; Chicken): Chick-fil-A

Biscuit (Fast Food; Breakfast Sandwich): Bacon, egg, and cheese from Bojangles

Brownie Sundae: Chili's

Burger (Fast Food): Bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's

Burger (Restaurant): Bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys (I love bacon, can ya tell?)

Chicken Quesadilla: Moes Southwest Grill

Chicken Sandwich (Fast Food; Fried): Chick-fil-A
Cheesecake: Cheesecake Factory
Chips and salsa: El Rodeo

Donut (Classic Glazed): Krispy Kreme

Donut (Non-traditional): French Crueller from Krispy Kreme

French Fries (Fast Food): Curly fries from Arby's

Frozen Custard: Bing cherry chocolate chip from Goodberry's

Ice Cream: Chunky Monkey by Ben and Jerry's

Milkshakes: Cherry Chocolate from Cookout

Nachos: Champps

Pizza (Traditional): Cheese (with or without pepperoni) from Hungry Howies
Soup: Broccoli Chedder from Panera Bread

No comments: