It's the end of the
Well yes, I am currently listening to that song on itunes and rocking out to it. It's such a fun song! My husband is currently singing "Big House" with me by Audio Adrenaline. Yes, we have such a fun relationship. Oooooh, that boy always has be rolling on the floor laughing.
Anywhoodles, I'll get to the point of this blog post: Five Question Friday! I know, I can just imagine how anxious you guys are to read my amazing, thought provoking answers. Hahahaha, ok maybe not :-) But, I promise if you go visit Mama M's blog that she's bound to provide you with a few laughs.... and then some :-)
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?Sadly, yes. I was in a hurry somewhere going faster than I should down a street in our neighborhood when it happened. I saw this creature scramble across the road. Surely it will move I thought. Nope. It stopped... dead. in. the. middle. Stupid, stupid animal. I started slowing down sure that this thing would move. Then it moved, it frantically ran to the left then back to the right, then back to the left..... c'mon stinker make up your mind! It still hadn't moved and I was in no way going to stop in the middle of the road for this thing to move. So, I kept going convinced that his big brained thing would move just in time. Nope, by the time I slammed on my breaks to avoid hitting the stupid thing, I had already hit it. Wanna know what kind of animal it was? I tell ya one thing, it wasn't a dog. It was a........... squirrel! The second I hit it, I gasped in horror at what I had just done. Then, I stopped the car and looked in my rear view mirror as the squirrel swayed back and forth on it's hind legs before falling over.... dead. In all honesty, I really did feel bad for hitting it squirrel or not.
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?It depends what i'm wearing. If it's a nice piece of clothing I'll either try my hardest to ignore the string until I can cut it off, but if it's just a tshirt or something like that, I'll pull it off.
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I had/did both. When my youngest brother was really young I had a daybed with a trundle under it and he slept on it for awhile. But, then he moved in with one of my other brothers and I had my own room :-) But, back in the day when it was just Sabrina, me, and Paul... Paul and me shared a room. Boy, I still remember him getting me in trouble because he would blame me for things/noise he made when we were suppose to be sleeping, haha.
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Definitely eat the same thing for the rest of my life! I cannot stand the feeling of "old" or dirty feeling clothes... at least with food you can change up the ways you cook something.
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Growing up, I loved watching "Full House", "Family Matters", "Saved by the Bell", "Rugrats" and "All That". There's a few more but I'll spare ya'll the pain of having to read every single show I watched, haha.


2 comments:
Great picks on the TV shows! All some of my favs! Funny where the All That! cast members ended up.
Okay...I know this is really bad, but I laughed at your animal story...it was like a scene from a movie!
Wowza! You are one of the few "eat the same thing" answerers!!
Post a Comment