Let's get five question Friday rollin'!

1. What are you most afraid of?Ok, don't laugh...but, i'm terrified of throwing up. I know, pretty pathetic to be scared of. But, I am! Let's just say I've had some traumatic throwing up sessions (in my opinion) that have led to this fear. But, another fear of mine that is more common would be walking in the dark alone. I'm not scared of the dark but you make me walk in the dark down a street to meet you somewhere.... guess who'll show up shaking? Me!
2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?Both. In the past, I've even at times flat ironed my hair first and then curled it. I can see my hair stylist cringing now at the image of my hair frying. However, I was
3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?Phone to ear.... however, if I have to drive and talk I have/had a hands free device (that I always forgot to use, haha). Eh, its the thought that counts :-)
4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?When we were in the U.S. we did. And, hopefully when we get back we will. We'll just have to see what we can afford when we get back...welcome to the world of newlyweds - where the poor but madly in love thrive!
5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
I believe in angels and demons (Biblical stuff) but I don't believe in ghosts, etc. Steven and I got the bright idea to watch Paranormal Activity awhile back and even though the movie didn't scare me, it messed with my head a lot! I started thinking I was seeing things move without anyone touching them, haha. Oh Hollywood, you've turned me into a freak. The whole idea of evil spirits and demons possessing people scares the absolute crap out of me so I steer clear of anyone who plays with ouija boards or tarot cards... I don't mess with that stuff, haha!

3 comments:
Your stylist may be cringing but I can see from the pics that the frying was worth it! I wish I could get my hair to do stuff like that lol
your wedding pics are gorgeous. i enjoyed reading your answers.
hi, stopping by from the blog hop, i have to say, fear of walking down a dark street is pretty logical...and I have a phobia, like good and proper, of other people vomiting...now that makes no sense :)
Post a Comment