Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Prepare yourself... this is a picture only post.

Gasp, what?! Yep, I'm here to bore, I mean entertain you with random pictures I just found from when we were home :-)

First, I must share these next two photos with you. I find them quite hilarious.

Should I wonder where my husband gets his silliness from? Hmm, no, I think not!


I guess the old saying is true here: Like father, like son!

Now, onto more serious stuff. Ha, right....

Ok, I'll stop writing since this is suppose to be pictures only, haha. We'll see how that goes :-)


Some of the American goodies we brought back

 
My momma and me!




Daddy-O and me rockin' out my brothers new sunglasses!




No words can give this picture justice, haha




Family numero dos




Steven and I call "him" Mr. Spanky.





How can you not love this face?












2 comments:

Lily Dawn said...

these are great =) It is rare to find a picture of my husband(or me for that matter) not making a ridiculous face! I was looking through some old pics last night and just laughing and laughing...

Thanks for sharing!(I love your blog design by the way)

Lily

Steven & Kimberly said...

Hahaha, us either! But, it makes for good laughs later on so I guess it's okay :-)