Here are some of my favorite pictures from the best day of my life, January 17th, 2009!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
One Wonderful Year of Bliss
Today, is Steven and I's one year anniversary! I cannot put into words how much I love this man... he truly is the best husband in the world. In my humble opinion :-). This year has flown by faster than any year in my whole life, and I wouldn't trade one second for anything! I've been blessed with the most patient, loving, kind, funny, attractive, talented, hard working, husband. I cannot wait to see what these next few years bring. I love you, Steven Wayne Bockmann, and I am so lucky to be yours.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the best day of my life, January 17th, 2009!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the best day of my life, January 17th, 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment