I learned a very valuable lesson today. I think I will share it with you so that you don't make the same mistake out of curiosity.
Never, ever, ever, under any circumstance, try chicken bouillon by itself. It will make you gag and want to throw up. It is utterly disgusting by itself. And, I mean don't try it before you put it into the water... it's good once it's diluted. While making dinner tonight, Steven made a comment about how the chicken bouillon smelled like fish food (which it did), so out of curiosity I tasted it to see if it tasted like fish food. Why I thought I knew what fish food tastes like is beyond me. Anyways, I only licked a teeny bit of the powder but it was enough to send me spitting like crazy over the sink.
Bad idea. Very,very, bad idea.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment