Hunger strikes again. Isn't it weird how one simple look at a picture of food can make you go from being a little bit hungry to full on, "I haven't been fed in 5 days" hunger? Yeah, I'm at that point right... about... now!
I went to check my email and that's when I saw it. I thought, "Did I really just see that?!" I didn't have any emails so I clicked out of the tab. But then it hit me, I did just see that! I quickly opened up a tab for AOL and there it was in all it's glory. It stared back at me urging me to eat and tempting me to drive... or, er.. um.. fly all the way back home. I stared back at it remembering the days that I consumed such a enticing food. I then realized the price that the ad was flaunting and thought, "Hey, that's cheap... I think Steven and I will frequent this fast food restaurant upon arriving home."
Stupid food. You've gone and done it again... making me long for something I can't have right now. It's a good thing we're going home in 13 DAYS! Steven and I already have a list of things we want to eat when we get home. Is that sad? I think not! I intend to eat so many chili cheese tots from Sonic, chicken biscuits from Bojangles, bacon cheeseburgers from Five Guys, seasoned fries from Bojangles, and so much Goodberry's, that I absolutely despise all the food when I have to come back here. Wait, nope... that will never happen. I will never grow tired of Bojangles. And did you guys just notice the crazy, long, run-on sentence I wrote above?! Crazy!
Meet the food which I long for. Thank you AOL for shoving it in my face that I can't get that here!
And you know what is the funniest part? Steven and I didn't even eat at Wendy's that much. You always miss the stuff you can't have the most...
No comments:
Post a Comment