Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Geez louise, do I have a problem to share with you guys.  Ok, it's not actually a problem but more of an issue.

Let's take a look at the following picture.  I have circled the "problem" areas for easier understanding. Haha.



Ok, problem number 1:

Take a look at the first black box.... do you see what I see?! Snow. On the day BEFORE we leave. No fun. Also, take note of the "fun" extra chilly temperature!

Problem #2:

Look at the second black box. Yet again, snow mixed with rain.  Once again, fun. Again, please notice the freezing anti-Kimberly temperatures that we get to walk in while walking to the train station.

Problem #3:

Well, this problem doesn't actually affect us.  It's more of a praise. Check out the third box which I happily circled the HIGH of the day in red. 33 stinkin' degrees.  33.. for the high, not low.  It's a praise because we won't be here to experience that freezing temperature... for now. What were we thinking moving here?? We hate the cold! Haha! But hey, at least we'll get some real snow over here :-)

I'm actually not concerned about the snow at all. I just thought it was somewhat amusing how the day before we leave we are suppose to get some snow. We have nothing to worry about... Steven said last night, "Oh, we're getting home... I don't care if we have to take a train to Spain and fly out, we're getting out of this place for awhile." Haha!  


2 comments:

Paige said...

Hi, I found your blog through MckMama's :)
Today it's 10 degrees and we have a ton of snow where I live! haha..
Have fun on your trip!

Steven & Kimberly said...

Hi!

Oh my! that is FREEZING!!!! I wish we would hurry up and get some snow here :-)