Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Five Question Friday

Man, Friday snuck up on me! The whole week i've been counting down until we come home for Christmas and I didn't even realize how fast the days were flying by! By the way, FOUR more days until we are U.S.A bound for Christmas!!!! We cannot wait! We are SO excited!

But, since it is Friday... it is now time for Five Question Friday. Wahoo!

My Little Life


1. Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?

Haha, Santa's elves wrap the presents here!

2. When is your "big" Christmas celebration...Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Tell us about it...

My family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Day... I would have it no other way :-) So, now that Steven and I are married and want to will start our own traditions, we will maintain that tradition and celebrate Christmas on Christmas Day.

3. Are you big on keeping tradition every year?

Yes! Stray not!

4. Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?

Well, I grew up with colored lights on the tree so that's what I'm use to... but, I personally love both! I just love Christmas and Christmas lights!

5. Do you decorate outside your house for Christmas?

OH YEAH! My dad is the master at house decorating. I remember so many times watching my dad on top of our house hanging up icicles thinking to myself, "Gosh, what if falls of the roof...what will I do?!" My family goes all out when it comes to Christmas decorations - it's awesome! Steven's parents also decorate their house!



MckLinky Blog Hop


2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

My hubby goes bonkers on the outside of our house, and I am afraid of heights-- so I make sure I'm not around when he gets up on the roof!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

j said...

my dad use to go crazy on the outside of the house too. we would scream and holler for perfect placement and he would lovingly consider all of our requests. four screaming kids one happy but tired dad.