On August 28th, 2009, we moved to Pforzheim, Germany! We packed up our lives and sold our belongings to embark on an adventure of a lifetime! We moved to Germany so that Steven could pursue a Masters in Transportation design. In July of 2011, Steven graduated with his Masters in Transportation Design from Pforzheim University. We are now back in good ole' North Carolina loving life as true Southerners ;-)
So, sit back, grab a cup of coffee, and laugh with us while we try to figure out how to share our things as newly weds and embark on this crazy little thing called life.
Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:
Fun!! I'm so jealous. I lived in France for awhile, and I miss miss miss Europe. It's so nice to be able to travel to a whole different country/culture in just a couple of hours!
Ah yes, we loved that luxury! Congrats on your pregnancy by the way!!! Sorry for the way delayed response... for some reason, I am just now seeing this comment. Pitiful, I know :-D
Post a Comment