Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009






Once again, I am being asked what I do all day. So... what do I do all day? I personally have dance parties all day. By myself. And, it's major fun. Don't know about all of ya'll but I LOVE dancing. I'm secretly trying to perfect the Steve Urkel dance. Growing up, I loved watching "Family Matters" so due to the fact that show was so dear to my heart as a child, there's only one way I can think of honoring that show.... doing the Steve Urkel dance! Oh yeah, don't lie... you know you want to learn it to. Wait, you can! The video is going to be on this post so now you have no excuse not to learn it. So, throw everyone out of the house, throw on some Christmas dancing socks, close the blinds, and dance like a mad person. Trust me, you'll be laughing (at yourself) and having a good time in no time! I'm just waiting for the day that Steven secretly records me.


Besides coming up with awesome dance moves all day, I have started doing P90x. You want to get in shape? Do P90x. It will kick your butt... not the other way around, haha. I also spend lots of time taking long walks on the beach seemingly boring walks around the neighborhood, eating way too much salad... um, I mean bread, reading books, surfing the internet, writing not so funny blog posts, and recently, playing Farmville. Yes, it is a game that I said I would never play. In fact, if I recall correctly I made fun of the people who played it and at one point declared that, "people who play Farmville have no life." What?! I would never make such a mean comment. Oh well, guess I can now make fun of myself and declare that I officially have no life. But, I do greatly enjoy building up my farm and getting gifts.


Unfortunately, I have also succeeded in picking up the title, "domesticated house wife." Why do I say "unfortunately?" Well, that would be because when I think of the term, domestic, I instantly think of cattle, or horses, or.... ew.... pigs. Is it bad that I actually just googled what the official definition of domesticated house wife is? Haha. Anyways, so I guess in a way i'm a domesticated animal? Wait, where is my thinking going? I'm not an animal! But, I think I have just lost it.... comparing myself to animals and such. I mean, who does that?! Mentioning animals, Sundayish (not exactly sure if it was Sunday or Saturday) Steven and I were walking home from somewhere. Yes, I know I stink at providing details. Anyways, we were walking past the handy store - us Americans would call it the cell phone store - and lo and behold guess what we saw? A kitten! All by itself locked in the store. Now, that I think about it, it had to of been Sunday because the stores would have been opened if we had been walking on any other day. Man, I need to stay on track with this story... Ok, one more attempt to finish this story. Steven and I stood there "playing" with this poor kitten for about 5 minutes. It seemed so desperate to get out. It was sad. I embarrassingly have to admit that I did try to open the locked door. I wanted to save it! Plus, it was really cute. However, after many failed attempts at breaking into the store getting the kitten out, I finally realized that there was no way I was going to get it out. So, then that started with me begging Steven for a kitten. Hey, a girl can try right?! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I don't need a cat, dog, or heck, even a fish right now. So, save your comments, haha. I did go home and after googling some stuff, found out that there is a homeless animal shelter right here in Pforzheim! Yippee! Too bad that's gonna do me no good!

Ok, I should stop babbling and get back to my dancing. Hey, don't make fun of me... you know you secretly dance around when no one is looking! Oh, and here is the video I know you all have anxiously been waiting for!








No comments: