Check out MckMama's blog for other funny Not Me! Mondays.
Let's see... what have I not done lately?
I did not put off a much needed trip to the grocery store because it was cold and rainy today. I am not contemplating putting it off tomorrow if it is cold and rainy again. I always have the apartment stocked full of good and nutritious food!
It is not me who has been listening to Christmas music since early November. I have not been wearing Christmasy socks since October and I do not keep washing the same pair of reindeer Christmas socks just so I can wear them... again. I do not have a picture of me wearing them either. Not I!
My husband and I did not clean the apartment in a fury when we realized our friends would be over in 4 hours. We did not clean every room but our bedroom. It was not us who even though the bedroom door was closed, had our friends walk into and look at our unclean, messy, unorganized bedroom. Seriously, out of everything they could've looked at :-)
Steven and I have not failed to turn in all of our drink bottles for the last 2 months. We do not have a moderately sized cardboard box FULL of bottles. I have not secretly "forgotten" to say anything due to the fact that I'm curious as to how many bottles we can collect by the end of the year. I did not take a picture because I thought it was fairly funny. Nope, not me... I hate clutter and always have our apartment spotless!
I did not roll out of bed and decide I was too lazy to get properly dressed the other day. It was not me who decided to throw on my black pajama pants over my blue night gown. My husband did not take a picture of me just because he thought it would make a funny Not Me! Monday. And, I did not happen to take a picture of my husband with his pants hiked up just because I thought he looked hilarious!
It was not me who FREAKED out when I realized I had what looked like 1 tiny pimple on my face. It was not me who declared to Steven while I was crying that this could be the start of me having awful acne. I am not that dramatic. I do not blame my hormones for my little meltdown.
I did not make our European friends try (very sweet) sweet tea when they came over, insisting that they had to "taste" what the South is like.
My husband and I did not go to bed at 4:30 am recently and we did not sleep until almost 2 pm... nope, we are always early risers!
I did not get in an argument with a 13 year old about who the better team is - UNC or NC State. I did not bragg to this so-called 13 year old when NC State beat UNC this past weekend. I am far more mature than that :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment