It's Friday so you know what that means... it's...
Real! It wouldn't be Christmas without one! But, that's just my opinion :-)
2. What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family?
Going to the Christmas Eve service at Providence every year. I can't imagine Christmas without doing that as a family... I love it! My favorite part is when everybody sings "Silent Night" and holds their candles in the air.
3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods? And, if so...how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday?
Usually, Steven and I spend Thanksgiving at both of our parents houses. We spend lunch time with my family and then usually go over around dinner time to his parents house. But, due to the fact we are now living in Germany.... we stayed here :-) And, we probably aren't consuming too many calories but that's just because we dont' have an oven so we can't cook all the yummy fattening foods.
4. Have you started decorating for Christmas, yet?
Nope, we probably won't decorate here since we're coming home for Christmas in a few weeks.
5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
I have to pick only one?? Geez, that's a hard task! I love my mom's mint brownies that she makes. I know that's not technically a cookie but still, they're amazing. I also love fingerprint cookes with either jelly or a hershey kiss in the middle. Yummy!


3 comments:
A Xmas cookie with a Hershey's kiss in the middle? This sounds yummy :-)
Kimberly what a darling couple you and your husband make! I am glad to meet you through your blog today.
How great that you get to come home for Christmas. Do you like it there in Germany? Before we were married, (a million years ago), my hubby was stationed in Germany.
I am a grandma to 14. But 3 of them live in heaven with Jesus. We lost our 6 yr. old granddaughter Anna Gabrielle 5 years ago to heart issues. But we are surviving through the glorious grace of God.
We have a saying in our church that...God is good all the time!...and indeed He is! Especially during the hard times in life.
I did Friday's Five Questions today too. Hop on over if you have time.
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Woo hoo!!!! Another real Christmas tree-er (is that a word?)!! Enjoyed your 5QF!!
Post a Comment