We got a notice that our other package has arrived! We are hopefully going to go pick it up today!!!! I am so excited just thinking about the fact that tonight I won't have to sleep with a spring hitting me in my butt cheek and back!!!!!! Wahooooooooo!!!!! Also, I got pretty excited in my class today when I realized that I have tomorrow off. I forgot that we have every Wednesday off. Oh yeah. Only 10 more days of that class! Tomorrow is going to be a long, relaxing, and possibly boring day for me. Steven will leave for class probably around 8:30 or 9 and isn't going to be home until 9 at night. And, he might not even be home at 9 - he just thinks he will be :-) All the guys and girls from his class are going go-cart racing to have some "bonding time." Weird..as if spending 12 hours a day with the same people in your class wasn't bonding enough. Oh well, he is excited to be going I think. He's not really one to jump around and shout with excitement, haha. That would be me :-)
We had a new guy from Switzerland join our class today. I was really excited when I realized he speaks perfect English and doesn't seem to understand anything either. Ah, the slow people unite :-) The class that I am in only has maybe 4 people out of the whole class that can understand and speak English. However, it's so cool at times because even though they may not be able to communicate with me all the time, we all have a good time. For instance, the guy who sits next to me is Italian. Other than saying, "ok" he can't speak a word of English. But, we both are still always laughing at each other. I try to talk to him sometimes which usually is just me asking him for the answers and him responding back in Italian. Works great, ya know. He also doesn't understand hardly any German so it's nice to know someone who's in the same boat as I am. Irene, who sits on the other side of me, is my translator for everything that happens in that class!
Oh, I want to share a really interesting story with you all. So, like I posted earlier on here my sister is pregnant. I've known for a few weeks, but when it's that early you shouldn't say anything. A few weeks ago, I had the most vivid and weird dream. I had a dream that my whole family was on the way to the beach like we do every year, and we had stopped at McDonald's for a bathroom break. Well, during the bathroom break my sister comes up to me and tells me that she's pregnant. I mean, this dream was so real that when I woke up the first thing I did was email my sister telling her about my dream. I made sure to put, "If you are pregnant or end up getting pregnant soon, I totally called this one." Well, she emailed me back saying that she was indeed pregnant and my dream must have been a sign. How weird is that?! I just think it is so weird! Ever since the day my dream about Sabrina came true, Steven and I have always joked that if I ever have a dream where I'm pregnant, that we should probably take it seriously :-)
Dun dun dun..... well, last night I woke up around 3:30 am and woke Steven up. Of course, he woke up right away but then I decided not to tell him what had woken me up. What had woken me up? Well, once again I had a very vivid dream about someone being pregnant. Except, this time in the dream, it was me and I remember that in the dream I was telling people that I was 12 weeks pregnant. Totally weird.
Ok, yes- I freaked out too. Let's just hope that the dream was a result of me talking to my sister online about her baby.... Seriously, that would not be funny. At all. After the dream I had about my sister came true, Steven and I decided that I should get a job interpreting dreams. HAHA!
Ok, enough writing for now :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment