Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

So, I've gone and done it! For the longest time now, I've wanted to make a blog that has all of my favorite recipes/drinks on it.  When i'm cooking, I get so annoyed with having to rummage through my papers to find the recipe I want. I usually just end of finding it online, bringing up the web page, and putting my laptop in the kitchen with me so I can see the recipe.  So now, i've made a blog so that ALL my favorite recipes are in one place! Oh yeah! I now introduce you to... Burning Water. The blog name has a little (funny) history behind it.  When Steven and I first got married, he was always joking with me that I could burn water.  I mean, I was constantly burning chicken, over cooking chicken, burning rice-a-roni, etc. You name it, I've screwed it up at least once attempting to cook it :-) But, after many failed attempts, I am finally able to cook! Yeeehaw!  So please, feel free to check out the new blog.  And feel free to add your own recipes. I am always up to try new things!

You can check it out at www.burningH20.blogspot.com
(there is also a link to it on the right side of this blog under "Check out my favorite recipes here" or you can just click on the link above)

No comments: