Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm home alone all day today and possibly all night! Not fun.  I have no idea what i'm going to do all day to entertain myself.  I think I will go to the store Steven and I found last night. You see, there's this grocery store called, City Super-Markt on this street that we always walk on. We have walked past this place a bazillion times and all we thought it was, was a little farmer's market type place. When you walk past it and look in, all you see are a few booths with fruit on them.  Well, randomly last night I told Steven we should go check it out. We were already out attempting to find an electronic pencil sharpener again.  So, we walked in and were like, "what the heck is this place?!" When you first walk in, you're on the 1st floor and there's practically nothing up there.  It's like a showroom of what they have downstairs....if that makes any sense. But, we followed a sign that pointed downstairs and just started walking.  Oh, am I glad we did! As soon as we got downstairs, we both looked at each other and said, "I can't believe we've never come here! We've been missing out on so much!"  You guys, it was like a Harris Teeter. It was HUGE! We walked around it forever trying to figure out why we hadn't come here before. There is a huge butcher inside, a bakery, a cafe, 2 walls FULL of different kinds of meat, and we found tortilla wraps! We haven't been able to find any tortilla wraps and have been looking everywhere for them.  Granted, they are about 3.50 euros for a pack, but Steven said we could get some anyways.  It is just like the Familia that we went to awhile back, but is much closer and a little cheaper.  It is even closer than Penny and Lidl are! It's literally maybe 5 minutes walking distance. And, they sell Coke in 2 liters there! Oh yeah! So, I plan on going back today and picking some stuff up.  They had a lot more "American" stuff there than Penny or Lidl does.  We even found Cinnamon Toast Crunch! It made our night!

I think I will also start reading all of my Karen Kingsbury books tonight and possibly watch a movie (or several movies, haha).  I guess if I have to, I will clean up the apartment.... yuck.

No comments: