Friday's are our hot date night. Every Friday, we come up with a so called "hot date" to embark on. Romantic, I know. Tonight's hot date was going and getting cappuccino's at this cute cafe. I haven't had a coffee date with Steven since before we left, so it was a lot of fun. And, really yummy! Tomorrow, we are planning on leaving around lunch time to go to the fair in Stuttgart. We've been told it's like a smaller version of Oktoberfest. I cannot wait!
I leave you now with the funny quote of the week:
"I am so getting colon cancer from this" - courtesy of the one and only, Steven Bockmann
*According to Steven, by not going to the bathroom, you automatically get colon cancer. You should have seen how hard I was laughing when he randomly said this walking back home tonight... hahahaha!
I leave you now with the funny quote of the week:
"I am so getting colon cancer from this" - courtesy of the one and only, Steven Bockmann
*According to Steven, by not going to the bathroom, you automatically get colon cancer. You should have seen how hard I was laughing when he randomly said this walking back home tonight... hahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment