7 more days of my language class! Praise God, I'm getting tired of going to it! It has been a very relaxing last few days. For the first time in what seems forever, we have had some peace and quiet. It's such a great feeling not having to "answer" to the world! Yesterday and today so far are the first days in a LONG time that we haven't gotten 89023893 emails a day. It was so relaxing not having any contact with the world :-) You need days like that sometimes, ya know? Yesterday was a very relaxing day! It rained most of the day and just like today, was very overcast. It has gotten a lot colder recently! It's only suppose to be in the 50's this week, so we have officially brought out all the winter clothes. Now, if only we had somewhere to put them all :-) We have to call whoever fixes the radiators here.... only 1 out of 5 of our radiators works. Joy. And, the weird part is, is that the one that does work is on the highest setting and still does not warm up the living room... at all. Not even the little area that it is located in is warm at all. I told Steven it's going to be a very cold winter in here if those things don't start giving off more heat. I'm still trying to figure out how something like that keeps a room warm by just physically staying hot... It's just so weird to think that it doesn't blow any hot air out like the systems we're use to. If that makes sense. I've got some major picking up/cleaning to do because Lise is coming to visit and will be here for a few days. Hopefully, it will be nice enough weather that we can all do some sightseeing this weekend without getting rained on. Oh well, I should get cleaning... yuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment